Bridge the gap between required skills and possessed skills to empower youths on the road to success
Skill tests developed by NEA Life have been shown to assist public and government entities in hiring and retaining qualified and trained staff.
What does the Skill Gap Analysis mean?
A skills gap analysis is a scientific and well-researched strategy to assess and bridge gaps between required and actual possessed skills.
NEA Life’s Skills Gap analysis can assist you to discover the abilities you will need to achieve as your professional objectives.
Skill Gap Analysis Measures
Application of Skill Gap Analysis
- Identifying skill gaps, benefits organizations as it ensures that the workforce is well trained, knowledgeable, and better equipped to perform the job.
- Helps to improve and define an individual’s skills the company needs.
- Addresses the critical skills employees need to work on.
- Aid in the recruiting process by defining the need for skills which current employees do not possess.
Benefits of Skill Gap Analysis
- Gain a better understanding of your own abilities.
- Identify career options consistent with your abilities.
- Helps you to identify areas with a need for improvement in skills for the suggested course/career option.
- Choose appropriate education and training relevant to your interests and abilities.
- Decide and focus for the future career selection.
To know more about any of our products and services get connected with us.