Get full-scale IQ with broad Cognitive and Neurological domains
- Verbal comprehension: Understanding verbal information, thinking in words, and expressing thoughts in words.
- Perceptual reasoning: Ability to organize and reason with visual information, and to solve visual problems.
- Working memory: Ability to retain and manipulate verbal information.
- Processing speed: Ability to scan process and identify information accurately.
- Fluid Reasoning: The ability to use conceptual information from visual details and apply that knowledge