Pre Recruitment Assessment
Pre-Recruitment assessment helps your company to identify the candidates most likely to perform well on the job and can lead to additional company benefits.
Pre- recruitment assessment measures following domains
Benefits of Pre- recruitment assessment
- Higher productivity
- Increased employee retention and reduction in costs associated with turnover (e.g., hiring and training costs)
- More efficient, less time-consuming hiring process
- Increased defensibility of the hiring process through the use of objective, validated metrics
- Reinforces a complete organization by expanding the probability that unused workers will be effective in their positions.
- Pre-employment testing can offer assistance arrangements between the representative choice handle and wanted commerce results such as lower turnover, expanded sales, and higher client fulfillment.
Use of Pre-recruitment tests
- Tests help companies determine which applicants are most qualified (and suitable) for a particular job role.
- These tests evaluate the candidates’ suitability for a particular role through job-knowledge tests, personality traits, intelligence, and physical ability.
To know more about any of our products and services get connected with us.