This assessment is designed to serve the purpose of career guidance and counseling for students. You can use it for self-understanding of your adjustment levels in different areas of life.
This report is based on responses you gave on a personal adjustment scale. It is the most appropriate report to understand your well-adjusted areas and areas that required attention for Modification.
Why does personal adjustment matters
1.It helps to develop insight about one’s behavioral strengths and limitations.
2.Build realistic perception of the world and helps you plan and think rationally.
3.Helps to accept, regulate and express emotions.
4.Helps to build a positive attitude towards surroundings like home, family, school and workplace even in odd situations and fits well.
Spheres of Personal Adjustment
Make the right choice
- Relationship with parents, siblings
- Mutual attitude/respect
- Psychological needs
- Communication with the family
- Health Adaptability
- Proneness to viral infections
- Current health status
- Adjustment in social demands
- Social relationships and inhibitions
- Attitude towards social norms and conformity
- Helps to identify, accept, regulate and express emotions.