NEA LIFE, A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION primarily focuses on acquiring skills that will benefit an individual’s life. By spreading the right educational base while nurturing emotional concerns, supporting organizations to identify and understand reasons behind various struggling aspects of an individual associated with them and facilitates interventions to improve and succeed in their fields. We at NEA Life provide a platform in order to awaken the strength within with our four-fold vision.
Since many years now NEA Life have been in the field of social welfare and spreading education. Taking a step further we have initiated a program in mental health services, consisting, psychometric testing, counseling, interventions, workshops, mental health resource room etc.
A group of trustees includes experts, advisors and other individuals possessing inherent passion and are liberal in utilizing their knowledge for the underprivileged people.
The knowledge base of these experts is mainly in life skills education, psychometric assessments, counseling and psychotherapies. Since 4 years this proficient group is gaining knowledge of different techniques in counseling and psychotherapies.
Our team consisting of psychologists, counselors, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and special educators. As a team, we work together for achieving milestones-based cumulative goals in collaboration with the institutes and the parents.
We stand out from other institutes in the city by establishing an initiative as the first organization to focus on life skills, mental health, emotional health, critical thinking, Career guidance, research, promoting mental health sector.
Our mission is to be an institute of excellence in knowledge, nurturance, innovation, creation and become a well-being centre for the society, to facilitate guidance, mental health and education. We strive to spread our reach everywhere in the world to strengthen and build a community healthy and well educated. We are equipped to face challenges and motivated to serve the unique ingredient to transform this world for better future
- Increases understanding and demonstrates efficient application in the assessment process of a range of statistical concepts.
- Report writing.
- Highlights future trends in assessment. Features and outcomes.
- Uses scenarios and step-by-step worked examples for illustration.
- Aids in diagnostic interpretation of psychometric scores and addresses common misunderstandings.
- Increases conﬁdence that diagnostic conclusions reﬂect sound principles of statistical interpretation and hypothesis-testing. Psychometric Assessment, Statistics and Report Writing will be of beneﬁt to all professionals involved in assessing young people and adults with special educational needs and speciﬁc learning difficulties.
- Teachers training for a practicing certiﬁcate in special education or specialist teachers who are renewing certiﬁ
- Assessors who provide reports for Access Arrangements, the Disabled Students’ Allowance, or for tribunals.
- Health professionals and psychologists as an aid to induction into ﬁeldwork assessment practices.
About PAI Partner
NEA Life is now an official franchisee of Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment India. As Pearson India Academy (PAI) we are working in the area of well-being of learners, by assessment and intervention, career guidance and counseling services, professional certification and training workshops.
Pearson is the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and direct to individual learners that help people everywhere aim higher and fulfil their true potential.
Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment, a division of Pearson, has a long history related to some of the most respected names in publishing. Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment has been at the forefront of test publishing for over 80 years. It is responsible for the publication of many tests which have now become the international standards in their fields.
Pearson Academy India (PAI) is the services arm of Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment (PCTA). PCTA is a part of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. PAI facilitates positive emotional, behavioral and social well-being for individuals of all ages – from school learners to professionals.
PAI and NEA Life Team
Dr. Prof. B. R. Shejwal
(Mentor, M.A. Psy, Ph.D.)
Former H.O.D. of department of psychology, Savitribai Phule Pune University
Mrs. Surekha Pathak
(Director, M.A. Psy)
Dr. Vishal Ghule
(HOD, M.A. Psy, NET, MPhil, MPM, Ph.D.)
Mr. Ankit More
(Psychologist, M.A. Clinical Psychology)